Apartment Therapy Media is seeking a creative and dynamic Creative Manager, Integrated Marketing to join our sales and creative services team. This role is based in our beautiful Soho, NYC, office and reports to the VP, Creative Services. Our creative team works with large brands and their agencies to develop digital solutions to their marketing challenges.
The Creative Manager, Integrated Marketing leads the pre-sale team for Apartment Therapy and Kitchn. The Creative Manager supervises a team of two sales marketing coordinators. The pre-sale group develops strategic sales materials designed to drive revenue for Apartment Therapy Media’s sites.
The Creative Manager, Integrated Marketing supervises the development of media kits, sales proposals and other materials. The Creative Manager, Integrated Marketing owns the sales development calendar: working with the Editorial team and VP, Sales Development to identify sponsorship opportunities, and creating advertising sales communications.
- Concept campaigns and translate them into cohesive sale-able RFP responses and campaigns. Programs must be unique responses to our client’s marketing challenges that can be produced on time and on budget.
- Lead the creation of proactive and reactive sales materials, including proposals, one-sheets, seasonal mailings, and executive presentations
- Collaborate with the Editorial, Product, and Creative Studio teams to identify, concept and create/package new custom programs and sales opportunities..Develop and refine sales materials focused on specific vertical advertising categories
- Work with the Sales Planners and Account Executives to respond to RFPs, RFIs and other sales requests
- Partner with Sales, Editorial, and Product teams to identify and sell through integrated marketing campaigns
- Participate in sales and product brainstorms
- Join weekly sales development calls with editorial department. Meet with senior leadership monthly to share sales development progress and direct sales close rate.
- Assist in the development of 360 degree plans: events, book signings, digital, podcast, print book and other possible print extensions.
- 3+ years digital marketing experience
- Interactive agency experience or experience working in an Integrated Marketing Department
- Experience in creating complex programs, working with designers, programmers, salespeople, and clients
- Knowledge of what works well on the Web, both from a consumer and digital media industry point of view
- Strong creative mind. Be able to think out of the box (and inside it too) when clients need it, with a knack for writing marketing copy
- Knowledge of ComScore, Quantcast and other digital research tools
- Strong experience in how brands reach consumers with events, new platforms and products, technologies, vendors and media
- Detail-oriented, thrives while multi-tasking